Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Reading

Warning: Not interesting blog post




This is my summer reading list:



  • Harry Potter Series (Ideally by July 15, but I just started HP1 today)
  • Ender's Game
  • City of Bones (Emily said to)
  • Perfect Chemistry (I love sweet and conflicted love stories)
  • The House of the Scorpion
  • Divergent
  • The Book Thief
Yes.  That will be summer.  I mean, of course I should be planning my wedding as well as trying to find a full time job to jump start my career.  But, you know, other than that.

Kate

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I also like the sound of Perfect Chemistry. I'm going to have to add that to my summer reading list. I just finished reading Water for Elephants... I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered about Water for Elephants. And I really want to read The Book Thief. SO, I'm thieving this list!

    You are ambitious!

    ReplyDelete